Which products can be filled?
- liquids (e.g. natural joghurt, fruit joghurt, cream, fruit juices, marmelade, dressings, etc.)
- flowing pasty products (e.g. curds, cottage cheese, deli-salads, ketchup, mayonnaise etc.)
- lumpy products (e.g. joghurt with fruit pieces)
Which buckets can be filled and sealed?
Plastic buckets up to Ø 95 mm and a volume of eg 100 - 1000 ml are filled and then sealed with an thin aluminium lid. Buckets with handles are also possible.
Simple and clear operation. All stations are operated mechanically. The complete machine is fitted with a stainless steel and high-tech polycarbonate (Makrolon) safety casing. Subsequent additions like a pre-doseur etc. are possible.
Included stations in the standard version:
- Horizontal bucketmagazine
- Bucketcontrol with freespace for replacing
- Servodriven CIP/ SIP-able piston-valve filler incl. hopper and level probe
- Static bucket squeezer
- Snap-on lid magazine
- Snap-on lid pushing station
- Bucketlifter and handover to discharge conveyor belt
- Servodrives (Schneider PacDrive 3)
- PLC with Touchpanel control
Possible additional options for the bucketfiller:
- Laminarflow-cover with sterile air
- Bucketsterilization with UVC highpowerheater, alt.H2 O2
- CIP/ SIP-able pre- and/ or pastfiller
- CO2 / NO2 - gassing before and/ or after filling of the buckets
- Lid magazine with hotsealing station
- Lid sterilization with infrared or UVC- highpowerheater
- Snap-on lid sterilization with UVC-highpowerheater
- Ink-Jet preparation
- Technical service via remote control module